Friday 24 April 2020

Year 6 Friday 24.4.20

Good morning Yr6.

I can't quite believe it's Friday already - what a productive week you've had at home. I've loved seeing all you learning so keep it coming.

Today's activities are ready from 9am on google classroom along with the other topic activities if you haven't quite finished.

Literacy - Big Write on Neil Armstrong.
Numeracy - Big Maths Challenges.

Also remember your daily spelling activities, times tables and daily reading for between 10 and 15 minutes each.

During the week I asked you to design a rainbow and email to me if you can. Maybe this is something you can do over the weekend. Thank you to those who have already sent me them. They look very colourful and are much appreciated by the carers.

As always if you have any questions then please send me an email or comment as I'm here to help you.

Try and enjoy some time outside in the garden too. We are very lucky with the weather.

Take care and stay safe.

Mrs Cotton
'This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.'